- Key West finish on select materials, hardwoods, and veneers are moderately distressed with gouges, scribes and rasping for an aged appearance.
- A pillowed herringbone-cane pattern on the front doors and elegant turned legs give this versatile cabinet a British colonial flair.
- An upper fixed shelf can hold glasses and tumblers.
- 180 door hinges. Full-length piano hinges allow doors to open wide for easy access to storage, including four shelves for bottles and two top shelves for accessories. The doors have a storage capacity of up to 16 bottles.
- Two drawers. Metal drawer guides add stability to the drawer.
- Wooden wine rack. Storage for up to 22 bottles.
- Hanging stemware rack. Keeps stemware handy.
- Prep shelves. Laminated, hinged, lift-up shelves inside the accessory drawers provide more surface area for mixing or prep.
- Auto-on switch. A smart light switch that turns on automatically when the door is opened, and off when closed.
- Locking doors. For added security.
- Levelers. Height-adjustable feet on all four corners provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Overall Width: 43.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 68.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 23.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 231.9009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 60.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 45.125 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 25.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 279.4000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Wood Finish: Key West
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 2
- Total Number of Shelves: 2
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 38.910 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 39.560 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867065011
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
|Number of Doors
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. Each vendor has its own warranty for length of time and type of product or part. Suff's also offers an additional extended warranty for your item, no matter the brand. Contact our team for details.
Furniture can be large, heavy, and expensive and you probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. A small purchase today can spare you a headache tomorrow; talk to one of our design specialists for your best option and pricing today!